Saturday, April 29, 2006

Hi

Hi

You know sometimes being with you in the same room is awesome.

Its amazing how people respect you and demand respect from you. I am in awe. I know that youare an awesome person. I cant be upset that I am not one of the people that you talked to indepth, you have too many people that need to talk to you in general. I really love the fact that you are comfortable with all the people around you. I love that in you. You are really a good person. I hope you had a good evening and I hope that you felt there was something else we could have done for ourselves. I know that we are the last thing to achieve success. But sometimes I wish that we could achieve some sense of success.Be blessed, I have a conference in the morning an I will probably get upand make my entry as usual but I will be very tired. Be blessed and know that I love you very much.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive