Monday, April 10, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord, thank you for your blessings today. I am grateful for today. My day is filled with love. I love the Lord. I will not lose heart when things get tough or overwhelming. I will bless the Lord at all times and his name shall continually be in my mouth.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. I pray that you are able to do everything that you need to do today and with little discomfort. I pray you are refreshed, renewed and rejuvenated. Its going to be all right. I know your plate is full and this week is just going to be extremely busy. Tough it out, you are going to be great, I'm just looking forward to everything this week. I'm excited about Holy Week. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive