Sunday, April 2, 2006

Good MOrning

Good MOrning my Lord. Father nthank you for waking me up this morning and for loving me enough to walk with me today. Thankyou for the ability to walk, talk and think today. Today is a gift from you Father God.Thank you for your blessings. I praise you Father Lord of Heaven and Earth. You are worthy to be praised Lord.You are authority, you speak with authority, you walk with authority, it is said you will lead justice to victory and in His Name the nations will put their hope. Hope is forever eternal. I won't give up on hope.The Lord can heal my brokenness. He can heal my brokenheart. I move forward with the Lord at my side. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Good Morning to you to sweetheart. Life is good and I'm looking for all God has promised. Today my hour has been removed and I will mourn it until I get it back in the fall. I am up and I will be ready for Unity Sunday. I guess I haven't had a hug since....Jesus was a baby. I wonder if you still read this journal? Have a blessed day and remember that you are loved very much.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive