Thursday, April 13, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I thank you for loving me this morning and aloowing me the opportunity to be a part of this world today. I am grateful and thankful for all of your blessings in my life. You have given me insight into my life so that I can walk closer to you you Lord. My thoughts of things that are impossible become possible with you. I submit to your will for my life Lord. Your will requires me to have higher thoughts than my own. Your will causese my thoughts to be more agreeable and more successful. Your will requires me to follow your Word. Your Will requires me to increase my Faith in Your Word. I must walk with my eyes on Jesus to follow your will. I submit my will to your will Lord. Let my walk be closer to you Lord. Search my heart Lord and know what is good and pure. You are my sheild and I trust you and seek refugee and protection in you Lord.

Good Morning Sweetheart. The beginning of a very long walk is about to begin.My week is almost up and I havent accomplished half of what I wanted to do. I'm going to work on grades this morning. I will be at Holy Thursday Service, Dinner and Prayer Vigil. Of Course I will also be at both services tomorrow. I pray that you are feeling well and that you are renewed and refreshed for all of the events about to unfold. My heart and my mind have nothing but good thoughts for you. Be blessed and have a very blessed day. Be a blessing to someone very special today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive