Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Good MOrning

Good Morning Lord. Father God I thank you for your blessings. I am forever knowing that you are a god that is able to do far mor abundantly than all we ask or think. God I know that you are a God that wants to help us. You are not powerless to to want to help but is unable to do so. Unable to hear my prayers or see my plight. You are not wood or stone made by man. You would not deserve my trust or my praises. You also are not a God who can help but chooses not to. You would then be a ruler of people who are impoverished while you live in the lap of luxury. You are fully fed while your people starve in the streets or are dying in their homes by gunshots from people who don't even know how to use a gun. These people have never practiced at a shooting range. They just pick up a gun and start shooting. But you Lord are my Savior who is both willing and able to do for me what I cannot do for myself. You are all loving, all knowing, omnipotent. You work to bring the best possible result in my life in the best possible way.God you have proven yourself time and time again in my life to be the awesome, almighty God. In good times and in bad if I let go and let God, it will have a favorable end. Lord dispatch your angels to walk with us today and continue to protect each and every member of our community so that we may project your love and grace.

I pray for you today that the press conference is a success and that the march is seen as necessary. I pray that you have wisdom residing within you today to help you learn new techniques for handling stressful incidents. I know that your thoughts are of love for the people, the community and of course God. Keep love as the choice you continue to make. Have a very blessed day and be a blessing to someone very special today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive