Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Good MOrning

Good Morning Lord. I thank you for waking me up this morning. I understand that you are mighty and I am weak. I humble myself before you. I know that I will have opposition but you have strengthen me so that I will not grow weary and lose heart during times of intercession. Keep me humble and not boastful. I am a servant to you Lord. Lord you said come to me all you who are weary and burdended and I will give you rest. I take your rest Lord. I lean upon You. You are strong and gentle in heart. Your yoke is easy and your burden is light. I don't understand things but its not for me to understand everything. Lord I throw off everything that hinders me from my purpose and I run with perserverance the race set before me. I fix my eyes on Jesus. I know this is good and his will is upon my life. I humble myself to his will. Lord you are mighty and awesome. I will not place other things before you Lord. I will humble myself to you. Your power and greatness is the one authority in my life. You are God and there is no one  or nothing above you.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I hope you had a good night sleep. My first day back went off with out a hitch. I think the children were still half asleep. Except for one child. He always has to be the center of attention. Report cards are this week on Wednesday. The third quarter is over. We are on the last quarter. Now I have to decide what to do for the summer. Sylvan called and they want me to work with them. School may have a spot for me for the summer. The baby is coming and I know she will need help with that. The other daughter is graduating in May so she may be home for the summer. Then preparing for next school year. I'm just going to pray on it some more. I have to give Sylvan an answer today.

Have a blessedly wonderful day and be a blessing to someone today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive