Sunday, April 2, 2006

Hello Dear

I'm just going to jump right in and start talking.

I'm washing clothes, grading papers (at least that's my intent, I haven't picked up a paper yet) and watching T.V.

I finally watched "Derailed". You had mentioned this movie some time ago and I never saw it. I finally rented it when I took my daughter to Blockbuster and I remembered to look for it. It's Fatal Attraction updated with a twist. It definitely will stop you from talking to strangers.

Today's sermon was good. It really keeps the need for searching for God's purpose in your life at the forefront. I think that I am solid and totally for you and then something will come along and make me doubt. 'Then I want to say no, that's not right, I need to be solid but by then I feel that you have wavered. You have a lot of hurt in your life too. You have people who you loved and needed who have left you, either through death or just leaving. You are not a trusting person. You are probably thinking for sure that I am going to leave you. Why wouldn't you think that, most people have actually left you. Your track record in this area has not been good. One thing's for sure, nothing is certain. Only God can give you the answer. I can only continue with my intent and that is not to ever leave. You talk about me as if I am stuck on a loser who I divorced almost twenty years ago. He has married twice since then and I assure you I am not mourning for him in any way. Good riddance to him. I knew it was wrong the next day, I just couldnt get out of it for seven years.

I think I have also had a chance to get to know you better since I have started this journal. It is like I am sending you love letters that you can get where ever you are. love letters to the one I love. I love a basd boy and you are definitely a bad boy. You are strong and corageous. You are absolutely amazing.

OK I need to correct some papers. At the end of the week we start our spring break and I am looking forward to it emensely. I have picked a sponsor. I am excited about seeing you tomorrow and tuesday, maybe even wednesday.

Take care and be blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive