Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for a wonderful night. I had no pain. No deprived sleep. Thank you Lord for just having a very smooth night. Father God you have blessed me and you continue to bless me. Lord you continue to share yourself with me daily. I must let you in and I must share myself with you. Father God you know that I am wanting more that what I have. As a people we are constantly searching for more. I want better conditions for my people, I want them to want more for themselves, I want better education for everyone, I want peace in this world. I want us to be able to chang just one neighborhood. I want to make a difference. I want to be fulfilled at the end of the day, but I am left wanting more. How do we accomplish the things necessary. to create a better world. Where do we begin? Can our sense of community be developed? Can we be taught to love one another? Love one another. Should it be a statement and not a question?  We have to believe that we are God's miracle here on earth and that we can do anything. All things are possible if we walk in God's plan.

Good Morning, Sweetheart. I've had some time to do a little reading this week and I also saw Tavis Smiley at St Sabina last night. An America as good as its promise. All this week I have seen stuff to say that we are no better educationally, financially and psychologically. What is the answer. What can we do. Its not hopeless. There are some patches and mends that can be done, but is it wrong to really want to fix the problem? Can we eliminate racism? How many young ones are being seeded with the hate of racism, classism right now? What's the answer? I think you came up with the answer when you said we could have all had a chance to experience for ourselves worship together, black, white and latino. We have so much predjudice. Intellectual prejudice, racial prejudice, class/sex/religion prejudice. When we come together in God's eyes we are precious. We are a precious lot when we come together.We need goals to come together. We need to believe that there is more out there for us than this. We have to believe that its out ther for us. We believe its out there but not for us. Its for us. We can live that dream. Dare to dream again. Take the limits off your dream.

Well that was more than I planned to say this morning. You are my treasure and I will continue to dream my dreams with you. Good dreams. Positive dreams that will renew my spirit and refresh my soul. With much love and affection have a beautiful day today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive