Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for your blessings today Lord. Thank you for the use of my limbs, the soundness of my mind and the love still in my heart. I love you Lord and I will worship and praise you each and every day. Thank you Lord for being a counselor to me. I know you are a good listener and you will continue to heal the emotionally wounded as well as the physically wounded. Lord you promote peace andyour peace fills me with joy. Thank you Lord for loving me. I'm blessed coming in and blessed going out.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I am so blessed and happy today. I went to the dentist yesterday and they have scheduled me for oral surgery for next week. If they get an opening this wee, since I'm off, they will call me. I spent most of yesterday with my daughter. She is haveing problems with the new owners of the shop she works at and three girls have quit in less than a week. She is so worried that they will try to fire her or force her to do something drastic. She's pregnant and just an emotional wreck. Here I am being the strong person. I remembered the firemen's exam and we ran out and got an application for her boyfriend. Today they have to return it to get the admission packet. Today is the last day. I thank God for having me remember it. I pray that the boy can do well with this. It would be a great start for their family, if they are going to really have a family. Today I am going to get the bedrooms clean. That is one of my major goals for this week. The weather is suppose to be nice so I may try to get out in the yard for a bit. I don't plan to leave the house. One day where I have nothing to do outside of the house.

What's your day like today? Have you plans to do wonderful and great things today? I do have a warm feeling in my heart when I think about you. You are very special to me. I pray that you are feeling well today and that you have an abundance of love and grace flowing over you today. You are a treasure and I hope that everyone who comes in contact with you today knows just that. I hope they know how lucky they are to be in contact with you today. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. Know that you are loved very much.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive