Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for your blessings. I am here another day so I must still have something to do for the kingdom. Thank you Lord for loving me and needing me. My promise is delayed Lord, but not denied. There is still hope for me and my promise. Yes Lord, I feel alone most of the time, but I know that you are with me. If I can walk with you Lord then I know whatever happens, I still have you Lord. Make me whole Lord, make me complete.My prayer is that you remove what ever is in me that has become a stumbling block to my promise. Renew me, refresh me, repair me.Just like I do for my computer, when it goes wacky, I reinstall somethings, I repair some things and I delete somethings. Fix me Lord. Make me over. Better than before.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I hope that you have a wonderful day today and that you are successful in everything that you do today. When I ask how are you and did you sleep well, I'm not saying that you look like crap and need another two hours of sleep, I;'m just trying to give you a greeting that really wants to know how are you today. Today, how are you? Is everything OK. Just wnated to not skip over something that is usually taken for granted. Well, its off to another day in my own blackboard jungle. Be blessed and have a wonderful day today. Be a blessing to someone special today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive