Monday, April 17, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. Thank you for saving me this week. Thank you for allowing me to walk closer to you.You have waken me up this morning so I know there is something more I need to do. Father God thank you for allowing me to be a born again and spirit filled Christian. Father God I bring before you my school system. I return today and I ask that I am able to walk boldly and confidently into my school. Redeem us from the curse. Allow us to enjoy our children today and to be renewed with a fresh annointing.

Good Morning Sweetheart. God bless you this morning. Enjoy your rest. Everything was wonderful last week. The sermon was great. I'm still thinking about it. It is written that the heart of the king is in the hand of the Lord and God turns it whichever way He desire. I believe the heart of our leader is in God's hand and that his decisions are divinely directed of the Lord. Have a blessedly wonderful day today and be a true blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive