Thursday, April 6, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I delight in another day. I have another chance to get it right. Thank you for all of your blessings Lord. You have my cup running over. I am blessed coming in and blessed going out. Lord I continue to press forward. I don't want to look back at past mistakes and lose something valuable. My eyes are on the prize before me, the gift from God. I will not say I see you but I don't see you. I hear you but I dont hear you. I acknowledge your presence yet I dont acknoledge you. I will rejoice in the Lord always. I will not be anxious about anything but be prayerful and steadfast. Lord you are in my heart and my mind and I seek you for all understanding in that area. Thank you for the gifts you have given me and I will press forward. You supply all of my needs and I know that nothing but good comes from you Lord. Thank you for your blessings. My God shall supply all of my needs.

Good Morning Sweetheart. May your day be blessed from the moment you open your eyes. I pray that the many things you have on your agenda are doable and you are successful at all of them. I'm going on a field trip today. We are going to DuSable Museum and I get to go. This is my first field trip, I hope they know how to act. I hear that they do since we are only taking the good ones. I'm exhausted. One more day then break. This is the last day for students though. Have a blessed day and be a true blessing to someone today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive