Sunday, April 16, 2006

I'm Still Here Too

I don't know where this road leads but I know my guide is God.

I don't know where to get on, if I'm already on, or where I have stopped along the way but I'm picking myself up, dusting myself off and starting out on this journey again. I'm excited about that. I'm ready for the good and the bad. I know I wanted to avoid the bad but ultimately its inevitable. My heart can stand it. I'm still here ain't I? Old wounds mend, life goes on. I don't believe or like to think that I am keep this apart but I will take the blame and begin to turn it around. Let's let God do the guiding. I'll do my part, you do your part and see what happens. What is my part? What is the next step? Where do we go from here?

What next?

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive