Saturday, April 15, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lrod. Thank you for waking me up this morning. Thank you for your mercy and your grace. You have kept me from experiencing any real pain or discomfort these last two days and I praise you for your awesomeness. Thank you for loving me and caring whether I feel good or bad. Thank you Father God. Yesterday was a magnificent day. I had a chance to be feed on you word by many different ministers of your word. They were thought provoking, imaginative and real.My desire to get the tape and listen againwas enhanced after listening to one in the morning and thinking that it would be the same that evening but he put a new twist on it. They shook us up, made us reflect and ponder and made us weep. My soul longs for thee. Today Lord, I will take a closer walk with thee and I pant for it like a deer after water. I pray for my soul today.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I pray that you are well. Yesterday was a long day but very rewarding and enriching. Unconditional Love. We like someone because..We love someone although....(Henri de Montherlant) Thank God we are loved in spite of ourselves. Since God so love us, we reall ought to love ourselves more...keep loving yourself. I humble myself before you today. I pray that your are strengthen and renewed. Have a blessed day today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive