Saturday, April 22, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for your blessings. Thank you for wakng me up this morning. I am renewed in the spirit and refreshed in my body and soul. My mind is on you Lord. I believe that if you want me to do something, you will prepare me with the tools that I need to do it. I have all that I need to be sucessful in accomplishing God's will. My desire is to pleas you and to work on the principles necessary to walk in the word.

Good Morning Sweetheart. How was your day yesterdya. I had a very busy day. I came home and took a nap then went out to dinner with my mom. Nothing special. When we got back I went to my room and didnt think about the computer. Date Night has been going by the wayside lately. Either I'm at church or I am exhausted at home. Today I have to go to the doctor for a check on my teeth, Market Day pickup, and the new release of music. I don't know if I'll make all of that though. What's your day like today. I just think we are leading our own separate lives. Connected but not really connected lives. But all things work together for the good of those that love the Lord. Have a blessed day and remember that you are loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive