Saturday, April 22, 2006

Sometimes

Sometimes the most ordinary encounters can produce the most extraordinary results. A normal day, nothing spectacular, and yet something special. I had my check up at the oral surgeon. He offered me an option to pay an additional 3000 dollars for implants which is my cost after insurance, I told him I'd get back to him. He's just around the corner. My appointment was at 8:30 and I was home by 9:00. Then I called my daughter, said I was going to market day and asked her if she wanted to go. She said yes and off we went to the city. I didnt have an order so I had to wait until 1pm when people didnt pick up their so that I could get some items. We were going to wait in the car but she said lets walk to Walgreens and look at stuff. Just a general request and as we are walking, what happens, I see my love, my honey, my cutie pie, just standing and talking. What a nice surprise. As I think about it , it could have been better, maybe a conversation, but I'm not picky, I'll take what I can get for now.

Be blessed and have a good evening.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive