Saturday, April 8, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for today. I know that you are able to more than what is expected and asked. I pray for the ablility to hear your word daily and to walk in your will daily. My thoughts are of harmony, unity and marriage today. Why I was draw to that information, I don't know, but I will not question the motives. My goal is to be a doer of the word and not question God's will. Though the circumstances may look different I give glory to God that peace and love reign in my home and that marriage is on the horizon. God watches over his word and he watches over me. My goal is to stand firm against the devil and to flee from it at every detection. I believe that we are in Christ Jesus and we have become new creatures. We will be bright lights for our families.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I pray that you had a restful night sleep and that your day is not filled with too much stuff today. I know that you are busy preparing for the coming week, though you once said you just have way too much time on your hands sometimes, I know that this isn't the week for that. I'm sure everything will be very successful. You have a knack for things like this. You do very well in this area.God's love will shine through and continue to be the foundation for all that you do. My goal is to show more respect and reverence. To notice you, regard you and to prefer you.  My heart can trust, my mind can be confident and I can rely on and believe in my safety, honesty and comfort to be a foundation for love and admiration. I have to be there for rehearsals today. Maybe I'll get a glimpse of you. Have a blessed day today and be a true blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive