Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Trust

I just felt an overwhelming sense of need to say that I am not arrogant. I have been told that before and I am sensitive to that. I just have an overwehlming sense of awe whenever I'm around you. I'm humbled that you still want to catch my attention, to give me a wink, to maybe talk to me or just even know that I am in the room. That I make a difference in your world is amazing to me. I am not glorifying you or giving you super powers, I'm just in awe. I know you are a man and thats fine by me. I'm just impressed that you have stuck with me this long through the craziness. I'm impressed everyday that you might be reading something I wrote. That you care what I think about. That I make a difference in your life. Its really quite amazing if you think about it. Just a note to let you know what I am thinking. Now I must get ready to go get this stuff done to my car. Bye.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive