Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hi

Well as you can see, I had the baby. I have him now. He's in my arms, on my lap sleeping. I just gave him a bath, fed him and rocked him to sleep. I am exhausted.

God's presence in my life is so important. The good thing is that I need you to keep me grounded. When I'm feeling used, remember that I am useful. When I am feeling like I am unloved, remember that God loves me. When I think that nothing is going to go right in my life, remember that God has a plan and try not to get in the way of the plan. Try not to mess up my own blessing.  My attitude has changed a lot. Thank you. I am so willing to jump in that ocean, come what may. I am patient, and willing.

This week I have a professional development on Tues and Wed. I will be coming to the church each of those days when I get done. I will help with the book bag filling. We are done by 3pm so I figure I can help out for a few hours after that. This will be my first year with this.

Well, Austin and I are tired. He's already asleep, thank God, and I am going to get in the bed now. Maybe I can get a little nap before he wakes. Take Care and be blessed. I love.you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive