Sunday, August 27, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for waking me up today. Lord you said that those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow wea, they will walk and not be faint. Lord I'm drowning in the babysitting thing. Days I don't think I will, I do. Everyday. Everyday. Lord I don't want to be a complainer but I do want to understand my role in this.Lord I want to be more focused on my relationship, not this. Me, me, me. Lord forgive me for my selfishness. I believe I have sown a seed in the baby's daddy life. He claims he has a job as a result of my doing a resume and posting it online. I want him to be successful so that he can help the baby. My daughter is depressed and overwhelmed. I try to help out as much as possible. My other daughter is depressed. She wants a job now. Mom is in her own world. Dad is in his own world. I just want to be in my own world. Working on my relationship with my love. I don't want to take on their problems.

Hello My Love, yesterday was a very busy day. You did a wonderful thing.Your works and your words constantly reflect God. Parents are going to be parents no matter what. You know in your heart and in your mind your words and actions were pure. God loves you and so do I. I have to get ready now, I'm coming with the baby. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive