Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Hi

What a day. It is so hot outside. I tried my air conditioner and it worked, somewhat. I was able to drive home in partial comfort. Its not perfect but I wasn't dripping wet either. Today was my last Tuesday. Three more days. I have been looking for a vacation online. I want to go somewhere cool. Both girls have had a vacation this summer. I was thinking of taking one by myself. I know I definitely need a break and I will get away before school starts.  I am torn between the vacation or the membership at the health club. I like the idea of the health club because its year round while the vacation is just a temporary thing. I'm really leaning towards the health club.

I have looked at the itinerary for the events for August and I can tell you now.

No for this Saturday. I have to babysit while they go and pick up my daughter in Campaign.

Yes for Sunday Church. Unity Sunday.

Yes for Jazz in the Park. Now that my other daughter will be here she can babysit if the weather is too bad. Yes for Early Morning Sunrise Worship. I have already signed up for the bus.

Maybe yes for Jesus in the Park. I have never been so this would be my first time but I'm thinking of going away that weekend, if I do decide to go somewhere. I might go Labor Day weekend though.

I just finished watching Bishop Sheen. He comes on Tuesdays so I don't get to see him that often. He is a very down to earth, tell it like it is type of man. I am very impressed.

I am going to wash a few loads, towels and stuff, then I am off to bed. I was up early and I am exhausted. The heat is so cumulative. Day after day we have this oppressive heat. Thank God for air conditioning.

Well have a blessed evening and remember that God loves you and so do I.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive