Saturday, August 19, 2006

Good MOrning

Good MOrning Lord. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I thank you for giving me another day. Thank you for your grace. Thank you for your mercy. My prayers are to you Lord. Some of the simplest and smallest things you make important. Lord I pray for understanding and faith. Lord I pray for wisdom. Help me to pray Lord. I give you all the glory and the honor and the praise. You are amazing Lord. You are worthy to be praised.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Today is a day of babysitting. 10am - 6pm. I wont have him tomorrow though. I have to read. We might go to the village jubilee today. Something to do outside the house. What's on your agenda? Be blessed today and I will keep you near and dear to my heart. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive