Friday, August 18, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for your blessings. Help me to speak words of grace. Let my mouth speak the right things.Help me to speak words that comfort, encourage and strengthen. Lord help me to honor you with my words. Let my lips open for the right words. Keep watch over my words and let me have patience when I think that I have no more.Lord you are my Comforter, Counselor and Advocate. Strengthen me to consider my words and to find no fault in anyone. Let me see from your eyes. Let me hear that which you want me to hear. You know my heart Lord. Search my heart, let the truth come out.

Good Morning Sweetheart.Today I will pray for sunshine and blue skies. My goal is to be at jazz in the park tonight. I have to go turn in my car and pray that it will be ready around noon like they said. Be blessed today and know that I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive