Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for allowing me to have another day to get things right. Thank you for letting me have a little sleep and then I can see things in a different light. Lord I am a complainer. I want to stop. I want to get my focus back on taking care of myself and getting my health up to par. Life has put a baby in my path and I have to deal with that. I am more involved than I thought I would be but I have to understand that is where I to be right now.

...We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified. Romans 8:26-30

God is with me. In that simple statement, a calm comes over me. God is with me. I don't walk alone. God is with me. I don't stumble and make mistakes alone. God is with me.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Today I go back to my little place of reality. It begins again. The new school year. But that's OK, God is with me. I wonder about so many things. Well I have to get ready. Have a blessed day and be a blessing to someone very special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive