Thursday, August 17, 2006

Good Morning

Names of Christ Art Print

Good Morning Lord. You are Holy, Holy, Holy Lord. Thank you for your love Lord. You are good and your mercy endures forever. You warn us and we are responsible for our actions and our choices. Who ever will listen, let him listen, whoever refuses let him refuse. Lord let your Spirit come unto me and lift me up. Let my ears hear your decrees.Let me walk your path Lord.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Today is a good day. Today we are doing our museum visit.Family outing. We get to have the baby tryout his new stroller. This week is just flying by. This is my last full week off. Next week we have three days of workshops. Then the next week we go back. Then the next week the children come back. Summer vacation will be over. Have a blessed day today and remember that I love you. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive