Thursday, August 17, 2006

Something is just not feeling right

Today we went to the museum. We being my mother and myself. My daughters were suppose to go but that didnt happen. First Lizzie decided she wasnt going to go. Then When I talked to Anna she said, OK. So as we lazily began the day she called and asked if her boyfriend/baby''s daddy could go also. My mom said no. She was not going to go if he went. He was intruding on her space. NO NO NO. I felt horrified. Here he was the horrible boyfriend trying to interact with the family and mom says no way will she be seen in public with this leech. I told my daughter to tell him that we changed plans and we werent going anymore. We LIED. Now the boy is going to know for sure that we dont like him. Should we include him in a family outing just because he knocked up my daughter and is now her baby's daddy? I felt bad. I probably would have let him come had it not been for my mother. We will have other instances when he will want to interact with the family, what am I suppose to do then? Of course now my daughter doesnt want to come over which is fine with me right now anyway. She will be moving back soon enough and she needs a babysitter tomorrow. I'm not babysitting, my other daughter is. Children. What drama.

How was your day today? How are your boys? Family life is a trip.

Well I will sign off for tonight. I wrote an article for the praise report but now I think it might be too opinionated. Lets see if it gets printed. Tomorrow I drop my car off at the nazi pirate shop. I think they will do a good job its just annoying that the repair is so much. Take care and have a good evening. Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive