Sunday, August 6, 2006

I Just Want to Be There

I listened to today's sermon/worship this evening. I tried this morning but it still wasnt on by 10:30 so I went back to bed. I had gotten up like at 10 so I wouldnt miss it, but I guess it wasnt for me to hear right then. I spent the day in bed. I feel somewhat better. I so sorry that I missed church. Its not just the service its the whole experience. Sometimes you just need to be there to get the full impact.

No, I dont smoke. I gave it up for the last time in 2000. Havent smoked simce. Even then I probably smoked a pack a week. I figured why keep smoking if I am just smoking to be smoking. I had a CT scan of my sinuses. Truth be told I never returned for the results. I scheduled the appointment but I didnt go. I was hoping to have them removed because I seem to get a seroius infection about four times a year. Whenever the seasons start to change. I seem to break down when I complete a project too. I think I hold it together until the end then I just collapse. I'm going to call and get the appointment to find out about the CT scan.

My other daughter came home yesterday. What a crazy thing that was. Next month her sister will be home. I had an empty nest for a while, now they are back. With one extra, Austin Michael.

Well I am going back to bed. I had a shower, washed the sick off of me. The fever is gone, the rest will improve as time goes by. Be blessed and have a good evening. I love. you.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive