Thursday, August 3, 2006

Good MOrning

Good MOrning Lord. Thank you Lord for your vision. You are renewing me everyday. I thank you for your strength and support. You have given me another day to get things right. Lord my vision is too small because of my pain. I've focused on my lack, lack of power, lack of unity, lack of an army, lack of a nation. Your words to me this morning is that my vision is too small. I need to Enlarge my vision. Isaiah 54:4 "Do not be afraid; you will not suffer shame. Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated.

Expand my tent pegs out. My tents are too comfortable. Expand. I believe I can fly.

My heart has been calmed. As I read on from Isaiah 54:5-8 I am restored. I find a new breeze of strength. Thank you Lord for loving me.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Today is the last full day of the academy. Yeah. I think I have an ear infection, whatever it is I feel yucky. Of course we have rain today to help my travels this morning. The parents are coming today. Have a blessed day today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive