Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Hobbies

What are your hobbies? What do you like to do, when you have time to do something that you like to do? Do you paint, play chess, play cards, put together model airplanes? Maybe you like fishing, camping, the rugged outdoors? Do you have a collection of things? What is it that occupies your spare time? What interest you? What motivates you? Do you collect clocks, trucks, cars, ships, boats, shoes, belts, cuff links? What is it that you like? Do you do crossword puzzles, sudoku, anagrams, cryptograms? Is trivia your thing? What is it that you like? I wonder, I wonder, I wonder. I know gardening is a passion but what else. What do you like, what do you like? Its just one of the small things in life that keep us together.

Well on that note it is time to bid good night. Sweet Dreams until we meet again in the A.M. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive