Monday, August 21, 2006

Good Night

Well, I wasnt suppose to see the baby. I wasnt suppose to keep the baby for any amount of time today. The whole baby family came over around2pm. I did get my hedges trimmed by baby daddy. Then they all decide to go to the mall to find an interview outfit for Lizzie. They leave me with the baby around 6:30 and return around 9pm. I'm looking forward to being unavailable for two days. I wont get too excited about it. When they left fo Idaho I was too excited and they didnt leave on time. This just seems to consume my world. Everyday its baby, baby, baby.

I hope that it will get better. How was your day today? Have you been ministering to nursing homes? How are the elderly?You are a good man. Have a good night and enjoy your evening. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive