Friday, August 4, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I thank you for all that you do for me. I thank you Lord for sending your ministering spirits out to help and assist us in our lives. Thank you Lord for giving me the strength to talk about things that needed to be discussed. I brought up the moneythey owed me in a very businesslike manner. We set some terms out and I for one feel better about it. Thank you Lord. Today my family will be flying. Lord watch over the skies, protect them on their journey.Let no weapon formed against them prosper. Keep them in the shadow of your glory. We love you Lord. You are worthy to be praised and worshipped.

Good MOrning Sweetheart. Today is the day. It's finally here.I look forward to a smooth morning. Be blessed and have a wonderful day. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive