Monday, August 21, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. Thank you Lord for waking me up today. Today I am seeking the ability to be straightforward in my communication. I desire to be direct, honest, and I want the power to express my feelings and desires honestly. Jesus is always unbiased, straightforward, objective, free from doubt and unwavering. Lord there is not one ounce of insecurity in Jesus. He is perfect. I strive for honesty and impartiality. I want the truth to be my sheild Lord I want to united and in full agreement with your will and your word. I want my yes to be yes and my no to be no. Lord I want the truth to be told. I understand that every good thing I have is of Christ. My prayer is that my conversation will be full of grace, seasoned with salt so that I will know how to answer everyone.I am aware and content with my own reality. I understand the state I am in and I honestly speak the truth about the situation. I don't want lies or false truths. I seek to feel safe and calm in God's presence. I want to speak the truth, deal with the truth and live with the truth. I want to meet my self in truth and in love. I must love myself to love others. I must feel God's love, and I do. I know very little but I know that God loves me.  I walk in perfect harmony with that. God Loves Me.

Good MOrning Sweetheart. This morning I just couldnt get started. My grandson didnt leave until almost 2am. He was good for the most part. Just the occasional waking up, feeding and diaper changing. NO BaBy Today! I love him but I need a break. Talk to me, what's going on with you. Something is on your mind. Sometimes I wish I could just hold you and say everything's going to be all right. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive