Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord.Thank you for your grace and your mercy. Thank you for everything you have done in my life. Thank you for allowing me to praise and worship you. Today Lord I am looking forward to spending time with the youth. I know some are rebellious but your work continues to help me forgive one another and to understand that I may be the cause of some of their anxiety. Teach me how to speak so that they hear and to commit myself to train and teach in the way that is necessary for them to understand. Don't let me be rebellious. Bring peace to our situation. Thank you Lord for bringing a healthy relationship into this situation. I will not be hard on them, I will not be discouraging, I will not make them feel inferior and frustrated. I will not break their spirit. Father help me to to stand in the gap for the wrong decisions they have made and to encourage and wait until they come to their senses and escape from the enemy. Reconcile my heart to the rebellious child. Thank you Lord for watching over me and my children. Thank You Lord.

Good Morning Sweetheart. May God bless you this morning and give you a kiss. This morning was about sending out the disciples and praying for a rebellious teen. Discipleship Cost. What am I to do.God is good and his mercy endures forever. Have a blessed day and be a blessing to someone very special. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive