Monday, August 7, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. thank you for today. Each day I feel a little better the the last. I'm not there yet but I'm not where I was. Lord I know that you r know me and you know my heart. Others cannot really know me unless I  choose to share myself- If I choose to share my thoughts, my ideas and my feelings. I am who and what I am. My life is a mixture of my choices, wants and desires. I don't have the usual habits, drinking, gambling, drugs, cigarettes, sexual activity. I don't have them now. I have other things not as obvious. Right now I'm concentrating on my health. I'm no good to anybody if I an unhealthy. I don't know a lot of things but there are some things that I do know.  Lord I ask you, what is it you want me to do. I don't want to be a phony. I don't want others to think of me as a phony. I struggle to do your will and to keep your word in my life. I may not be perfect but I'm better than I was. Search my heart Lord and continue to challenge me. Keep me hungry for your word and your will. Build your home within me. Keep me close to you Lord.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Today is one day closer to full recovery. Each day I'm a little better. Please forgive me and not be intolerant. I know people always like to judge just how ill someone is and what they can and cannot do. Please don't. God uses us all to help build his community in different ways. You are on my heart and my mind. Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive