Saturday, August 12, 2006

Beautiful Sunrise

Today was beautiful. The sunrise was gorgeous. The wind was chilly. The last time I was out there was two years ago. I was preparing to student teach and go to London.

When I think about our "relationship" I am struck by the similarity. When I think about where we were two years ago its really at the same spot. There seemed to be strides taken, then nothing. Are we closer, are we the same, are we farther apart. I would like to say we are different yet the same. I'm confused. All I know right now is that I have to trust God. If I trust and believe in God then what is to be will be, what I am to do I will do. Trust in God. Have a good night and I will see you in the morning. I have to start practicing, I'm reading next week. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive