Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. Thank you for your blessings. Thank you for everything in my life. Thank you for giving me the knowledge that your peace declares me an overcomer over any situation. I submit to self control. Thank you Lord for teaching me self control. Your will be done in my life. Lord you know the things that I need and what I desire. Lord you know my heart and my mind. You know that I pray for peace of mind. Thank you Lord for teaching me how to pray and to be at peace.Stay close today Lord. Help me to handle any stressful situations that may arise. Remove any torment and worry and replace it with peace. Put my mind at ease Lord. Thank you for being my friend Lord. I love you Lord.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Today's the day! We go out to have fun today. Whatever happens, happens. I'm so excited!I pray for peace of mind today. I pray for focus too.  I also was thinking how faithful you have been. As I complained about two years and no improvement. I have to remember that its been two years and you are still there, still trying, still tolerant of me. You are an amazing man. Many would have walked away by now for sure, but you are still here. You have been faithful. I love you. Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive