Friday, August 25, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Today you have awaken me to Love. This morning I am grateful and thankful that I have someone to love. I am in my right mind and I am in love. The Songs of Songs Ch 1-3. Lord I ask you to help me better show my love to the one I care about. Lord you are the lover of my soul. I praise you for being altogether lovely. Altogether worthy, altogether wonderful to me. Lord help me to show my love to the one I love. I must be patient. My lover is mine and I am his. Thank you Lord for showing me this today.

Good Morning Sweetheart. The language of love is special. A love relationship is special. I pray that the Lord will help me show my love to the one I care about. Let him know that I love him very much. Have a wonderful day today my love and be a blessing to someone very special today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive