Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you Lord for Your Son. Thank you for your love. Thank you this morning for another day. Thank you for renewing my soul and guiding my steps. Yea though I walk through the valley of  death, thou art with me. I love the King James version. My walk is difficult but God is with me. Lord I do not want this generational curse passed down to my family. Your word says we are over comers by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of our testimony. In the name of Jesus I commit my life to you Lord, to obey you, to follow you, to trust you. Lord you bind up all heartache and you heal all pain. I am a conqueror. I don't want to be identified as heart broken and unable to heal. A wounded dog lying in the corner licking my wounds. I walk with Jesus and my faith allows me to receive healing and to forgive those who have harmed me. Lord your word helps me to heal and forgive. I thank you for walking with me Lord. You said you would never leave me nor forsake me. I am not promised a carefree life, but I am promised not to go through life alone. Thou art with me, thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Teach me to guard my heart and to grow in grace with the knowledge of you Lord. To develop trust the trust I need to walk closer to you. Thank you Lord for loving me and believing in me. Search my heart and know the truth. Know the truth Lord. Search my heart.

Good MOrning Sweetheart. What a busy day. We are all so busy around here. We barely have a chance to say hello to each other. Hello, just in case I don't see you or get a chance to talk to you later. You have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone very special. I love you.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive