Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you Lord for all that you do for me. Thank you for waking me up this morning. Thank you for allowing me to enjoy another day in your presence. Lord help me to stay focused on the big picture. I have many things pulling for my attention. Things I want to do and things others want me to do. Through perseverance in my prayer life I seek guidance from you towards the direction I should go in each situation. Lord guide me and direct me. I give you the control and I trust your judgment. Keep me close Lord. You are worthy to be praised and I worship you daily. Your will be done in my life Lord. There is no other greater than you.

'Good Morning Sweetheart. I am so happy to be here today. As I try to plan out the rest of my month, I have so many things to do. My to do list just seems to keep getting longer and longer. My girls, who I had dreaded the thought of them returning, have actually be a tremendous help. They have cleaned out their rooms and half of the garage. They are proving to be a big help in getting the house in order. What was once two selfish self centered girls, they have gone off into the world and come back as two young ladies, helpful and considerate. Pinch me, I must be dreaming. I will enjoy this for as long as it lasts. Life's experiences have a way of humbling us all. Today my goal is to get the extra keys made. I put the trunk key in the lock and it broke off. Now I cant get into my trunk. I need extra keys. I know, I should have done it sooner but I didn't. Today is the day. On that note I am off to get ready. I think I know where the locksmith is in my area, I just have to check on the hours. Have a blessed day. Try to enjoy yourself today. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone very special. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive