Thursday, August 10, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you Lord for your grace. You have given me another day to get things right. To worship you and to love you. Thank you Lord. You are worthy to be praised. Worthy, worthy, worthy. Again Lord I am at Jeremiah 33. The sure and certain promise. It is for me, for everyone, to know that you can, and you are able, and you keep your promises. Your word is true. Lord I am also concerned about those in nursing homes and confined to their homes. Lord I reach out to them with prayer, encouragement and hugs. Let them know they are useful. Thank you Lord for all that you do for me today and everyday.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Today I am wondering why I have gotten into this routine of staying up late and sleeping late. I didn't get up until 8:30. I believe its because I was sick and just slept as much as I could. Now I am recovering and my usual habit of getting up when the alarm goes off at 5:15 is gone. I still keep the alarm set but I so easily just turn and turn it off. Then I don't wake again until 8 or so.  I'm trying to be on a schedule of 9 and 9. Have a little patience with me. This has been a rough week for me. I will continue to work on that schedule. I wont give up, no not never, ever, ever. I hope you have a blessed day today. Love somebody today. Show extra kindness today. Be that candle in a dark place for someone today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive