Friday, August 11, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I am up early. I like how that feels. Thank you for waking me up today. Thank you Lord for showing me the way. My day feels purposeful. I keep praying and I am often relieved that God is wiser than my prayers. I know that new locations are in the future and I am excited about my future. Each day is a gift from God. I cherish that. Thank you God for loving me. Thank you Lord for doing a new thing with me. Lord you know my heart of heart.

Good MOrning Sweetheart. I'm up early again. I'm excited about that. I have to get my car checked out today. Errands to run. I'm going to watch the sunrise in the a.m. so I need to get to bed early so that I can get up early. I think I like sunrise better than sunset. New possibilities, a new day is forming, anything is possible. What a lovely day its suppose to be also. No rain in sight, not to hot, I'm excited about my future. Take Care today and have a wonderful day today. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive