Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for your blessings this morning. I am better each day. I thank you for loving me and knowing that I love you. I realize that I must take better care of myself if I am to be of any good to anyone else. Before I can love others I must love myself. I am your workmanship and I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

" Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:30

I must take responsibility for myself and allow others to take responsibility for themselves. I can't be responsible for the whole world or even my family. I can't rescue them from everything. Lord help me to make healthy choices. Give me the courage and strength to say no when it is in my best interest and its according to your will.  I try to fix it all, I try to make it better, I find that I am the one that winds up lost and broke. Help me Lord to help myself. That seems so selfish, but if I don't take care of myself then I'm not going to be able to help anyone. I keep my confidence in you Lord.

Good Morning Sweetheart. How are you feeling this morning? Do you have a lot to accomplish today? What's on the agenda? I hope that all of your plans are successful and that today is a wonderfully blessed and satisfying day. Each day I feel a little bit better. When you get better, you forget how bad you felt the day before and look forward to feeling better and better. Have a blessed day and be a blessing to someone very special. I love you.

Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.

    -George Burns

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive