Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I shall bless your name at all times and your praise shall continually be in my mouth. God, your plans for me are something I embrace. Lord if you give someone else a job or duty that I would like to have, help me to have the character of David. When he found out that he wouldn't be building God's temple, he admitted to his officials that God had chosen another to build his house. David supported God's decision. David encouraged the officials to embrace Solomon. David gave the plans and the materials. David gave generously. Lord, David was your servant, he fought for you and secured your kingdom here on earth. But he couldn't build your temple. His hands were covered with blood. His humility was felt and he rose to the occasion magnificently. He gave him everything he would need to build the temple and he praised God through it all. Lord help my attitude to be one of humility. Lord give me the energy to serve you in the places that you have called me to be. Lord where I am over possessive in a area in my life, help me to loosen my grip. Let me give generously and with joy. I enjoy giving to God. Let my time, my talents and my treasures be acceptable to God. Be strong and courageous to do the work that needs to be done. Lord everything I have is yours. Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Lord show me how to be an excellent example of humility. I shall praise the Lord day and night. I shall give of my time, my treasures and my talents with joy. I shall seek God's desire.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive