Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Car Pirates

I have now returned from the car pirates or auto mechanics as they currently like to be called and I am told I need a new gas tank. Cant replace the part, car too old. Must order a brand new gas tank. Lucky me! Then they want to charge me 360.00 for putting it on. All of this nonsense will take place Friday morning which they assure me will only take a couple of hours. I'm sure I'm paying for somebody's vacation this weekend. For sure its not mine.

Other than that everything is fine. I got the registration. I have to call the insurance company still. No oil change or anything. They said my car is a danger! Get it out of here! We cant work on it! It has a gas leak! Needless to say with that hype I immediately went to the mechanic next door and was given the good news. Oh well. It will be fixed and I'll be ready for the next problem. What are you going to do when your car is 16 years old.

OK so back to me not being arrogant. I realize that because I keep talking about it I must be arrogant to some extent or it wouldnt bother me and someone wouldnt have said that to me. I'm working on not being arrogant. I want to be more humble. I'm working on it. Also on glorifying you. I worry about when I say really good things about you that it sounds like idolization. Its not. I do have three pictures of you near my bed, I will admit to that. I use to sleep with one picture in the bed but not anymore. I put it under the pillow. It was a picture of you and me together. I dont have posters or anything on the wall. I'm not a child. Nor am I obsessed.As I say this I think "thou doest protest too much"...Needless to say I need to just stop while I am still making sense. All is well and I am preparing to babysit around 4pm, which means I'm going to take a nap. Ciao.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive