Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. Lord thank you for comforting me during my troubling times. Lord you help me to deal with my feelings and thoughts in an appropriate way. Lord continue to help me work on myself so that I will be healthy and whole when you bring that right person and myself together. Lord help me to remember that this is a preparation time and that I am preparing myself to be joined to another human being for life. Show me how to be responsible for myself and how to allow others to be responsible for themselves. Teach me about boundaries and how to establish them, instead of walls. Teach me about love, Your Love Lord, and how to speak the truth in love, as Jesus did. Teach me to love for better and for worse. Teach me to not be a hindrance. Help me to take a good look at myself and my self-image. Lead me to people who are to help me, educate me and encourage me in Your Ways of being and doing right and being whole. Lord teach me how to see clearly the mate you have chosen for me. Help me to recognize qualities that you know I need in a mate. Thank you Father for revealing to me the choice of mate that you have for me. Thank you for not just basing it on emotions, or feelings, or looks, though you have managed to give me a mate that has all of those qualities and more. You have revealed to me a mate who also has definite Bible guidelines, principles and practices that have been put into use repeatedly. They have repeatedly saved me from lots of pain and trouble. Thank you Lord for not trying to make things hard for me but for making me get to know my self. You know me better than anyone. You know my situation from the beginning to the end and you are still with me. You know my good qualities and attributes and you know the things I need to do to improve. You know what qualities and attributes are needed for another person to make me happy and you know what I must do to make another person happy. I pray that I do not fall in any hidden traps of danger. I cast the care of this decision on you Lord. You will cause my thoughts to come in line with your plans and you will determine when they need to be established and successful.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I pray that you are doing well. Feeling well. Enjoying your mini vacation and praising God for the wonderful blessings. More records, packing and clearing out my classroom today. We are going to the police academy open house/orientation this evening. God bless you. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive