Saturday, June 17, 2006

Good MOrning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for waking me up this morning. I am renewed and refreshed. Yesterday was very busy. I was able to see a year with my students come to an end. Thank you Lord for a different grade next year. I have had seventh, then eighth and now sixth. Lord I pray that you will continue to love me and protect me. I am your servant Lord. Thank you Lord for loving me. God makes all good things possible. Lord today I will meet with my mentee. Let it be a good meeting. I pray that she and I are able to hear each other. I want to be receptive to her needs and to respond appropriately. Lord send your angels of protection and watch over us today.

Good Morning Sweetheart. How are you today? I am always asking how you feel, what's on the agenda for today? Are you taking good care of yourself? I think I mother too much. I was told at school that I am too lenient on the children. I will go back and forth with children. I can only be so mean for so long. Its just not me. I will either be mean and stay mean, or be nice and move to mean, then back to nice, then alternate. I will work on classroom management. It truly makes a difference what sort of student you have before you. I think I have had enough of the big ones for a while. Let's see what grade I get for the summer. Today is market day pick up and then a meeting at bj's. There is no rest for the weary right now. Have a blessed day and be a blessing to someone special. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive