Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. Thank you for your loving kindness. You remind us to constantly examine things with our hearts also, and  not only our mind. I would love to say that I have a sense of hope and accomplishment. But I do believe that better is possible and that people are trying to get to better. I have hope in their pursuit. I look forward to the results in January. Thank you Lord for your blessings. Thank you that there were people of hope and faith who know first hand how poverty affects our lives. Walk with us Lord. Talk with us. Talk to me.Lord you know the concerns of my heart. Let your yes be yes and your no be no. I love you Lord and I want to get things right.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I love you and have a blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive