Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Good Morning

 

The Greatest Gift is Love

(1 Corinthians 13:4-8)
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast
it is not proud. 5. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not
easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6. Love does not delight in evil
but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always
hopes, always perseveres. 8. Love never fails

Good Morning Sweetheart. I am trying something different and I pray that It works. You are valuable to me. You are incredible and important. You light up my life. You are unique and you are a ray of sunshine on a rainy day. I ask God to help me to continue to speak words of encouragement and love to you. I pray that you are steadfast and patient. I pray that we continue to have endurance and that perseverance is with us always. You are the one I love and you know how to get the job done. Thank you for being a part of my life. Have a very blessed day today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive