Sunday, June 11, 2006

Patience

Thank You God for a man who will tell me the truth. I don't want someone who will sugar coat everything. I am not saying I don't need some things to be given a softer flavor but I want the truth and I need it straight up and honest. I need someone who can walk that fine line between truth and honesty. How something is said is just as important as what is said. I need the truth. and sometimes I need it straight forward and with a two edged sword. Sometimes I need it sugar coated too. I am not the suicide you are thinking about. If everything between us went awry, I would be disappointed and hurt but I would not take my life. I probably would settle for someone who was not my promised person. I am not going to take my own life. God did not put that spirit in me and the devil has not given me those kinds of thoughts. I'm too much of a survivor to go down that road. I would live alone rather than kill myself. I have done that for over 18 years now. I was ready to live out my life alone before you. SO DEATH IS NOT AN OPTION. TALK TO ME, CHALLENGE ME, CONVINCE ME TO STAY. KEEP ME FOCUSED ON MY PURPOSE. GOD LOVES ME AND HE LOVES YOU. WE WILL BE TOGETHER IN THIS WORLD, DONT YOU AGREE. I couldnt stand it if you were not able to rouse me and fortify me with your faith and love. I dont need a wimp. I applaud you for being a strong man, with a heart. I forgot to ask you to bless my grandchild. When I am in the line you look at me and then prepare for the next person behind me. I want your attention. Keep looking at me. Be interested in me. Take notice of me. I demand it. a marriage in Maui. I want a marriage in Maui. Keep me near your thoughts. With much love. Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive