Friday, June 2, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings. You have given me another day to worship and praise you. Where would I be without you Lord. My life would be incomplete. Father God you ae a rock for me. My salvation depends on my faith in you. Glory to you Lord. I pray that you remember me. That you continue to be in my life. Lead me the right way. Let me listen and hear your voice. Thank you Lord for loving me. I love you Lord. I love you Lord.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Well its back to work and back to my other children. We are having our picnic today. I'm excited.When I was in church on Sunday, one of my students from when I student taught came up to me. He was the sweetest, most attentive young man in the class. He is a jewel.  He said, Hi and I just scooped him up. He's a little one but just as cute as could be. I did love that class. They will always be a treasure to me. I am prayful for guidance. There is so much going on I have to ask God for focus. Diligence and just stamina to keep going. God will never leave me nor forsake me. I will stay in his word and in his will. Glory to God in the highest. Be blessed and have a wonderfully blessed day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you pray so nicely, you are in my prayers, I pray for Good Morning, cause I don't have a name

          Barbara

Followers

Blog Archive